Victorian Settees (two)

Title

Victorian Settees (two)

Description

Matching pair of Victorian settees originally from the The Cobb-Treanor House, also known as the John A. Cobb House and as the Brittain Place, is located at 1234 South Lumpkin Street.
Photographed by David Hammond

Source

Purchased from Bob Morris 2003-08-25

Publisher

Athens-Clarke Heritage Foundation

Date

ca 19th century

Rights

All items and images © their respective copyright holders. Please contact Athens-Clarke Heritage Foundation for permission regarding reproduction and use.

Type

furniture

Identifier

none assigned

Coverage

Athens, GA
Clarke County, Georgia

Spatial Coverage

H299A
Second Floor Hallway

Date of Acquisition

2003-08-25

Location Within House

H299A Second Floor Hallway

Files

IMG_2648_victorian_settees_two01.jpg
IMG_2666_victorian_settees_two02.jpg

Citation

“Victorian Settees (two),” Ware-Lyndon House Collection, accessed October 17, 2018, https://warelyndonhouse.omeka.net/items/show/182.